Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 ~ Week 6

The Winter of 2014 has been brought to you by the Letter S.  For sickness and snow.

This week John had the flu, or something very similar.  My mother and mother-in-law helped me out immensely.  Without their help, I would have pulled my hair out - or at a minimum, my children's hair!

As I type this, our local weather forecasters are hyping the worst winter storm in our area in 10 years.  This is our second wave of snow in three weeks, and that is rare around these parts!

My mom's birthday was this week.  The Biscuit wanted to wrap her a present in "present wrapping paper".  He spent a solid half hour wrapping up his policeman costume for her.  He also insisted on Santa wrapping paper.



Happy Birthday, Nana!  I don't know what we would do without all of your help!!

One day this week I took the Biscuit to a local antique store.  I promised him he could pick out something under $5.00 if he was good while I browsed.  He picked out a diner style creamer for his play kitchen.  He told the cashier, "This is under $5.00" when it was time to pay.  Then he followed up with, "My bwudder has on underwayer."  I guess he thought she would rest easier knowing that.

The Biscuit and Bug served us "coffee" all weekend with that creamer.


We ended the week getting a jump start on the boys' class Valentines.  I think it's funny how serene and peaceful the picture below looks - because it was anything but.  It was windy, so paper was continuously flying.  The Biscuit was cold, shivering, and complaining about having to do an art project.  The next door neighbor's dogs were barking, and the Bean was crying because he was afraid of them.  We eventually moved inside.




Happy 5 months to the Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment