Monday, February 23, 2015

2015 ~ Week 5

I am so far behind.  In everything!  I am going to get caught up, but be patient with me :).

These weekly posts were a New Years resolution from 2014.  One that I actually stuck with and managed to accomplish.  I wanted to keep it up for 2015, but I also wanted to change it up a bit, and give myself a new challenge related to photography.

It took me awhile to decide what exactly I wanted to do, but finally decided I wanted to attempt a 365 project again.  I tried once before, and failed miserably.  Not that it needs explaining, but that is where you take at least one photo a day.  Most people start on January 1st.  However, since it took me a while to decide, I didn't start until February 1st.  I originally was going to post each picture here, but couldn't figure out how to post them on a separate tab.  I decided instead to post them each day on Instagram, which is far simpler and more efficient.  In addition to the photography challenge, I'm also using this to take a moment each day to be grateful.  That part of it I very nonchalantly threw in, and it has had a huge impact on me and the way I approach my days.  While I still intend to still post here, it may not be as timely as it once was (was it ever?).  If you want to follow the 365 project on Instagram, I am @akmwaters and am using the hashtag #akmw365.  If you don't want to mess with that, most of the pictures will make their way here, so no worries!

Now, the 365 project has led to a whole new problem.  I have a TON more pictures (& less time to post them).  So get ready for massive picture shares!!






Chasing the cats.  Poor cats.





The Bug, managing the stairs...

My corner spice cabinet, is the Bug's favorite kitchen hiding spot.  I often find blocks in the spice cabinet, and spices in the toy box.

eating on the kitchen island - the only way he will really eat anything...


ice cream for supper...















Doing the motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider, his favorite song...





No comments:

Post a Comment