Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 ~ Week 49

Still playing catch up...

Looking back over these (very few) pictures brings me right back to where we were this week - and that is recovering from a stomach bug.

I'd planned to take our Christmas card picture the weekend of Thanksgiving, but the days before and after Thanksgiving we were down for the count.  Miraculously, no one was actually sick (though I'm sure we were contagious) on Thanksgiving.

Anyway, due to the stomach bug, the family pic the weekend of Thanksgiving didn't happen.  Nor did we get our  Christmas tree.  Nor did we get to attend the Clemson/USC game with some very good friends, who we rarely get to see (which was on my birthday).  I'm not at all bitter.

The weekend after Thanksgiving, it rained most of the weekend.  During a quick break in the rain I forced the boys and John outside to take some pictures.  It was wet, and they were thrilled.  I was able to take about 5 pictures before the Bug refused to sit with the big boys.

The best two...


No comments:

Post a Comment