Monday, December 29, 2014

2014 ~ Week 48

I am so far behind in posting that I'm not sure where to start.

The ridiculous schedule between Thanksgiving and Christmas is no joke.  I'm just starting to breathe normally again.

I've been taking pictures (at least a few), but just now finding time to edit and post .  So bear with me while I play catch up.

This was the week of Thanksgiving.  Despite having attended two very large family gatherings, and having a break from school, I have only three images to show for it.  We were inside at my aunt's house, it was dark outside, and the light was poor - but I love these images!!  My younger cousins helped my boys and my nephew make a gingerbread house.   The boys loved it, and I loved watching my "little" cousins entertain their little cousins the same way I used to entertain them.






No comments:

Post a Comment