Sunday, August 10, 2014

2014 ~ Week 32

The Biscuit starts kindergarten in just one week.  We've been trying to pack in as much summer fun as possible before we are slaves to the school calendar.  Park trips, zoo visits, and a trip to the dentist have all been on the agenda this week.



















I walked into the dining room one day to the scene below.  I grabbed my camera, but didn't have time to adjust my settings before I needed to scold him.  If you look closely, you'll see a baby wipe in his hand.  He was coloring, then wiping it off, then coloring, then wiping.  If only he had chosen one of our many washable markers :(.



I had a brave moment, and decided to take all three kids to the zoo by myself.  It was a success, with no real catastrophe, and only one or two meltdowns.  Because I was alone, I decided to leave my big camera at home, and only took pics with my phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment