Sunday, July 27, 2014

2014 ~ Week 30

The Bug is almost eleven months old.


In the past few weeks, he's perfected crawling, pulling up, and cruising.


He chases the kittens.  They tolerate him well (as well as his big brothers) considering the level of torture they bring.


He's suddenly everywhere and into everything.


No cabinet or drawer within reach is safe.



He loves his big brothers more than anything else.
 
He's a very snugly baby.  The only one of my children that can claim that adjective.


He gives open mouth kisses, and just started saying his first word.  "Da" for his Daddy.


There is a mirror in his bedroom, next to the chair where I feed him each morning and night.  When he decides that he's had enough to eat, he sits himself up, looks in the mirror, waves enthusiastically at himself.  Then he laughs.


He is cutting his first tooth, and has been waking up at night more than normal.  Though I know I shouldn't, I will nurse him some during those night wakings to get us both back to sleep as soon as possible.  Afterwards, he will just collapse on my shoulder in a big, cuddly heap.


 I savor those times.  He is the baby, and they will be over all too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment