Sunday, April 27, 2014

2014 ~ Week 17

The Biscuit had his very first field trip last week, to the zoo.  I helped chaperone, and it was so fun and interesting to see him interact with his teacher and classmates.  He doesn't share a lot about his days at school, so I'm always curious about what happens after I drop him off.  One thing is for sure, his days there are filled with lots of giggles and silliness.




He also had his first T-Ball game of the season.

His Dad is helping coach.  I love to watch them both on the field.



There is not much cuter than little bitty boys and girls in baseball uniforms.

And there is not much more crazy than a dugout filled with 4 and 5 year olds.  This picture is misleading.




 

 The Bean gets a little frustrated that he can't be on the field, especially since his Dad is out there too.  Luckily, his grandparents are normally there to help distract him.


And I can't leave this one out.  Before I know it, he'll be out there with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment