Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 ~ Week 2

The bug turned 4 months old this week.



Just before I snapped these pictures, it dawned on me that soon I will never buy Pampers Swaddlers for myself again.  The Bug is our last baby, and he is wearing the largest size they make.  While I'll generally be happy to buy the cheaper generic diapers, there is something incredibly sweet about those tiny, soft, powder scented swaddlers.  It means we are forever saying goodbye to the snuggly newborn stage.




This week was a bad one weather-wise.  The beginning of the week brought temps that were the coldest we've had since the 1980's.  Then we ended the week with lots of rain.


That meant lots of indoor time.

Hiding, when he was supposed to be cleaning up the crayons.

Super Bean.  Ridiculously cute.



2 comments:

  1. Your entertaining posts and beautiful boys make me smile. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete