Sunday, June 29, 2014

2014 ~ Week 26

 The year is halfway over, which means my photo project is halfway complete.  Lately, I've had a hard time keeping myself motivated to stick with it.  When I click "publish" at the end of a week, I am occasionally proud of the images from a photography standpoint, but not often.  I rarely am proud of the writing, or the way a post unfolded.

However, when looking back over the first six months of the project, I am so thankful I've stuck to it.  Time bounds and leaps forward, and it's so hard to remember all the small details.  Even the posts I really didn't like when I published them are special three months later.

So here's to the first half of 2014!!  To celebrate, I have a plethora of pictures from this week.

(Don't worry Grandparents!!  I'm going to keep going!!)


The Bug is feeding himself more and more food.  It's a blessing and a curse.  I am very ready to not have to buy or make any more baby food.  But oohhhh the mess.






I really thought he would be crawling by the time I posted this week.  He is very, very, very, very, very close.





We hosted a birthday party for my nephew, who just turned two.  He has the most adorable smile and dimples.




 Today, after church and naps, we went on an impromptu adventure to Clemson for ice cream.  The Biscuit has been full of questions about God, Jesus and Heaven lately.  As we were walking from the parking lot to the Student Center at the University, he asked, "Is Clemson really close to Heaven?"  John and I just looked at each other, and together immediately said YES!




There is a beautiful green space just behind the student center, and the boys wanted to play football.  We didn't have a football with us, so they improvised with the Bug's firefly toy.












I asked the Bean and Biscuit to sit beside their brother so I could get a rare picture of all three.  Here is what happened...

(Don't worry, the Bug was not hurt in any way.)







I love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment